October 21, 2010

STFU & STFD

Master and I got into an argument this evening. I'm not going to go into everything surrounding it, or the details. But I will say that He had a very good point.

See, I had started the argument aggressively. He told me to knock it off cause I was looking for a fight. So I did. For a very short period of time. And then, in my infinite wisdom, attempted to bring the subject(s) up again... in a calm tone. See I thought I was trying to have a conversation. But I wasn't. I was having an argument. It just wasn't with my voice full of venom.

So towards the end of it Master said that I need to learn when to just drop it, and pick it up again (if it is necessary) when we both have had time to calm down.

See I had calmed down, or thought I had, but He had not.

And I know He doesn't calm down that fast. So I should have left well enough alone.

For that I am sorry. And He's right. I need to learn when to STFU and STFD.

No comments:

Post a Comment