October 26, 2010

Connecting

My mood has stayed more in that up swing lately, which I'm enjoying and I'm sure Master is as well.

We've been trying to spend more quality time together, rather than just being in the same room doing our own things. And this is a wonderful thing in my eyes.

But one thing that kind of sucks is that we're still broke and I think going out on a "date" would be nice. I don't just mean dinner. I mean more like a planned evening where we maybe see a movie, grab some food, maybe some drinks... But all that takes money.

I use the word "date" loosely. We've been together for 7 1/2 years now, so that whole dating period of our relationship is over. But I still find it nice to have a night out with Him when we can.

So hopefully, some day soon, the financial situation will start to look up and we'll be able to do that.

This weekend originally was just going to be more of the same, just us doing our thing. But my dad called and wanted us to come down on Sunday. At first I didn't want to go, because I really can not stand his current girlfriend or her whorish (in a bad way) daughters.

But my dad for some reason is starting to really get into this whole "family" thing and misses us. I think maybe it's because he's getting older. Or maybe it's because I'm older and he thinks we can hang now.. or whatever. But it was that "I miss you guys and I havn't seen you in over a month.." that made me give in. So we're going down there on Sunday.

On the one hand I think it'll be okay, because it'll get us out of the house and I really do love my dad. But on the other hand I didn't really want to do much but just kind of chill with my Hubby. I know we've been doing that a lot lately, but things have been kind of screwy around here for us.

And I mean aside from my moods. I mean that Master hurt His neck somehow, and then almost as soon as that was feeling better His knee started fucking with Him, and is still fucking with Him.

And with me, my lower back has been hating me and letting me know it. My sinuses have been kicking my tail and making me tired... Blah.

So there hasn't been a lot of energy and/or lack of bad pain for us to get our freak on as often as we would like.

The upside to this is that I have Friday off work, so we get that whole day together, and it gives me a three day weekend. So I'm hoping that by the time Thursday night rolls around Master's knee is a bit better, and my sinuses quick fucking with me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment