October 27, 2010

All Smiles

Today once again I woke up in a great mood. I'm sure part of it has to do with the fact that Master and I fooled around last night.

And it also helped that today was kind of like my Thursday, since I have Friday off of work. So that's a bonus.

I don't really have a lot to say today. But for for whatever reason I couldn't stop myself from smiling several times today, for no apparent reason. I was just sitting there working away, and next thing I know I'm smiling like an idiot. Good thing I work in a cubicle and don't have to worry about people looking at me funny when I do weird shit like that.

At least this is better than when I'm ready to cry for no reason what so ever. I hate those days.

I have an appointment on Friday with JD, my shrink. It's not until late in the evening, but that's not really a bad thing. It'll give me the day with Master.

I do have to say that I am really sick of hearing about football. And I'm also really sick of hearing about Paranormal Activity 2. Several people have told me that between that and Paranormal Activity (the first one)... they are the scariest movies they have ever seen.

And I've responded every time with, "If you think those are the scariest horror movies, you don't know horror movies."

I love horror movies. They are my favorite genre. Hellraiser is my all time favorite movie series. Hands down.

Thankfully Master really loves horror movies as well. It's always sad when a guy gets more scared or creeped out by a horror movie than you do... *laughs* With Master that just doesn't happen. Ever.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment