October 16, 2010

We Make Quite the Couple

For the past few days my hips had been bothering me. First the left, then the right. Now it's starting to feel better and it's mainly just a tightness in my left thigh which I really don't understand at all. But at least I'm not limping anymore.

Master on the other hand has been dealing with a lot of neck pain lately. It started early this past week. It's mainly at the base of His skull but is radiating down His neck, sometimes into His shoulders. I think He pulled a tendon in His neck but I'm not really sure how He did it.

The first few days were the worst. He would get dizzy and lightheaded rather easily and the pain was intense. Now? He still gets lightheaded but not as often, and that pain isn't as sharp.

I'm a bit worried about Him, but He says He'll be fine. He doesn't want to go to a doctor, a walk-in clinic or the hospital. So He's just waiting it out. I'm making sure He's okay though and tonight I'll be working on His back to at least try and get some of the tension there to go away.

It has gotten progressively less worrisome through out the week, but there isn't a lot I can do to help either. Well, besides working on His neck and/or back. I have this pain relieving cream but He really doesn't like the smell of it. So hot showers and stretching His neck here and there is about all He can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment