October 4, 2010

Mission Accomplished

Master has been after my ass (literally) for quite some time now. I honestly have forgotten how long it's been since we had anal sex. Quite some time though. Far too long, in fact.

I had (have?) this hang up about anal sex. It hurts 70% of the time, or at least it has in the past. Master's cock is extremely thick, and I had a very hard time relaxing.

Back in the day though, we would have anal sex about twice a month, if not more and I was normally fine. I mean it would hurt, but eventually I would relax and actually get off from it.

But I lost sight of that and ended up just getting very nervous about the pain. It was not a good pain. And I can't say that it was anything Master was doing wrong. I believe it was mostly on my part. Meaning that it was all in my head. The more I thought about it, the more nervous I got, the more nervous I got, the more I couldn't relax, the more I couldn't relax the more it hurt... well you get the picture.

So not that long ago we had purchased a new anal toy to try to help "break me back in" so to speak. It's sat there in its original packaging.

And it still is, honestly.

But since that dream I had, I've been feeling more like my own naughty self. And I started to feel that craving for it as well.

So last night we went to bed, and Master was kind of wound up tight because He's curious about whether or not He's going to get that job. So we decided to skip that "show" I had promised Him until another time.

But we were both still horny, and so we were laying there and I started stroking Him and I asked Him if He would please use His mouth on me, all over.

He was more than happy to do so.

He started at my neck, worked His way down to my tits, and then eventually to my pussy. As He ate me out He started fingering me, and as I got closer to an orgasm the idea suddenly popped into my head, and so I blurted it out before I could change my mind. I asked Him to finger my ass. He did, and it felt amazing. It didn't hurt at all, and I got off in no time.

He slowly pulled His fingers out and then had me get on all fours.

He entered my pussy and had me cum a few more times, at the end of another orgasm, another idea popped into my head. Again I said something about it before I could change my mind.

I asked Him if He wanted to try anal. He asked if I was sure, and I kind of mumbled that yes I was, as long as He wouldn't get mad if I asked Him to stop.

That's one thing He's been trying to beat into my head... that if the pain is too much, to say something and He will stop. He'll then go clean up and we'll do something else. He says He has no problem with this because He would rather not cause any damage, and wants me to learn how to enjoy anal again, rather than being afraid of it. Because at one point in time I honestly did enjoy it.

I trust Him. So I handed Him the lube (which was conveniently placed on the head-board) and He lubed Himself up. I then asked Him to put some lube on me as well. He handed the bottle back to me and I held onto it like it was my best friend.

Part of the problem with anal sex in the past has been that it didn't feel like there was enough lubrication. So I was keeping it very handy.

Master basically knelt still and I backed up, which allowed me to stop when I needed to without having to say much of anything, get used to that sensation, and then keep going. I honestly think that helped a lot, because there was hardly any pain at all, it was mainly just a slight discomfort until I stopped and then that would go away, and I could push back more.

Eventually I was pushed back as far as I could go, and I asked Master to push forward. As He did so, I knelt up more and bowed down almost immediately. This also helped, a lot.

I added some more lube shortly there after by dripping some onto my hand, and then reaching underneath me.

No pain! I was shocked, honestly. It was just some moments of discomfort. It actually started to feel good, although I had to concentrate on staying relaxed.

Master came so hard (He later told me) that He felt it in His lower back. *grins* The noises He made through out it all turned me on a lot. They were echoing through my mind all day today, leaving a smirk on my lips.

We both were not able to walk in a straight line after ward. Our legs were shaking and we were just buzzing from sex. It was incredible.

This may sound dumb, but I'm honestly proud of myself. And I think that as long as we keep "working at it" we'll get back to where we were regarding this.

Master said He was proud of me as well, which gave me this wonderful "good girl" buzz.

I wasn't able to sleep right away, after we were cleaned up. I was buzzing and just wanted to stay up and spend more time with Him. But He finally made me go to bed at 2am since I had to get up at 6 to go work.

But as I've re-discovered today, after anal sex I get very docile, very affectionate, and very docile. All I could think about while I was at work was how much I wanted to be home with Him, to cuddle with Him, to be near Him. It was like being "dickmatized", but not just focusing on being fucked. It was this wonderful zen like sub space that I have missed a lot. I've gone there many times recently, believe me.. but this was on a whole different level. And I'm still there. And I'm hoping to be able to remain there for a while longer. I feel so... at peace.

All from having His dick up my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment