October 11, 2010

Back to the Hum Drum

I had a very good weekend with Master. However it seems that Monday has decided to show it's ugly head once more and so here we are.. back to the usual bullshit.

I tried thinking of something clever to post. Hell, anything clever to post. But I just don't seem to have it in me right now. Work today was mind numbingly boring. I took the bus home. It didn't suck as bad as I thought it might, except it wasn't the exact bus I needed, so I had to walk a bit farther. Oh well, I needed the exercise anyway. Master ended up meeting me part of the way on the walk home, and brought Radar with Him, which was a nice surprise.

I have a feeling tomorrow is going to suck though, because if Monday isn't busy at work.. nine times out of ten that means that Tuesday will be non stop.

Oh well. At least it'll make the day go by faster.

I have come to the conclusion that no one in my new department likes me except for my supervisor and my trainer. It's kind of weird, because usually my coworkers like me. But it doesn't bother me at all. I think it's because they have this high school like clique going, which they don't want to invite me to be a part of. Which is more than fine with me.Okay I do know why one of them doesn't like me. It's a small world apparently, because this one bitch knew me back in my early teenage years. She is a raging blubber cunt and I hated her back then, still do in fact. Apparently 10+ years and puberty didn't change her much.

Seriously though it reminds me a lot of high school or even jr. high. They literally have nicknames for one another. *blinks* And one of these people is 45 years old. When I try to offer a suggestion into their conversation, they turn, look at me like I grew a third head, and then continue talking like I had said nothing.

Fine by me. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I go to work to work, not make friends. As long as my trainer and my supervisor like me, and think I'm doing a great job, I'm golden.

I'll be finding out sooner rather than later just how good of a job they feel I am doing. In three weeks it'll be my 90 day mark in the new department, and shortly there after I should be getting a review. Yay me.

Other than that I'm just trying to make it to Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment