October 6, 2010

Horny

I am currently killing time before I leave for work this morning.

I woke up horny as hell.

Last night I had gotten all dolled up for Master, but my stomach had been messing with me most of the day, and when Master woke me up to go to bed around 3:30am or so, He asked if I was tired. I admitted that I was, so He said He would allow me to sleep.

I'm thankful for the extra sleep time, but now I'm horny. Like.. really fucking horny.

So hopefully tonight when I get home from work we can rectify that some how. Or at least make it worse. ;-)

I do believe some dick sucking is in order. Damn you oral fixation for kicking in during a time I can't possibly give Him head! It's 6:56 am right now, and I have to leave in like... five minutes.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment