October 3, 2010

Take Me

Today thankfully has not just been one of those weekend days where we just hang out. Today included sex, and the promise of more to come. (No pun intended.)

I have been in a body suit all day. I'm currently on the rag, and I prefer wearing lingerie over thongs. So lingerie it was.

At one point in the afternoon I was just really horny, and so I went over to Master and knelt in front of Him. I am currently getting rid of a cold sore, so I couldn't kiss Him (which I hate!). Instead I nuzzled Him and purred a little bit.

He asked me what I wanted and I told Him I was horny. He chuckled and said, "What else is new lately?"

He told me to go ahead and go to the bedroom.

We started off with both of us on our sides, facing one another. Our height difference makes this difficult, but we manage it, and it turns into more of a huge tease with some penetration. This gets us both extremely hot and bothered, and I love it.

I also love being so close to Him with His arm around me, forcing me to be as close as possible.

Eventually He rolled me onto my back and fucked me hard, fast and pretty much had me moaning with every movement He made.

He had me drop my legs down underneath Him towards the end, which is just a very interesting sensation for us both, as once my legs are under Him I then cross my ankles, and then buck my hips. It's amazing.

I was pushing against the wall, the bed, pushing into Him. He had His hand placed firmly on the back of my neck.

It was just a very intense, very overwhelming experience. Immediately afterward, as we were laying side by side once more, catching our breathe I commented on how that was the most intense both of us have been during sex in a long time. He agreed, and said He had missed it. I had as well.

I also asked Him if He wanted me to put on a little show for Him later. He, of course, said that He would enjoy that.

And by a show, I mean masturbating for Him. Now that I know that I can cum at will, I am much more relaxed about it. It's still pretty early in the evening, so I'm going to go take my bath, change into something else, and then see what evil, lewd, ideas pop into my head after that. ;-)

Also, you may have noticed that my Pic Gallery is back. Master said He wanted it back up, so I've added all the pictures that were on there. They are not in order, as when I attempted to order them earlier today, it was glitching and not going the way I wanted. I have two goals regarding the gallery being back. First, is of course to get it properly organized. The second, is to get some new pics up at some point in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment