October 24, 2010

A Little More Rough, If You Please

Last night Master and I retired to the bedroom long enough to fuck. He started me off on my stomach and at first was going kind of slow and gentle. I wasn't reacting much, not because it didn't feel good.. because it did.. it just wasn't my mood at the time.

But I figured it was His mood, so I didn't say anything. He asked if something was wrong and I told Him no, which was an honest answer. Nothing was wrong. Everything felt fine. I just assumed it was one of those rare times where He was more in the mood to be gentle and go a bit slower, and mine was the exact opposite. In those moments I normally don't say anything because hey, He's the Master. His mood takes priority. Right? Right.

So He started going a little rougher, without me having said a word and I reacted more and got off. He then flipped me onto my back and went back to a bit more gentle.

He again asked me if something was wrong. Another honest answer passed my lips, but this one had more of an explanation behind it. I simply said, "No Sir, nothing is wrong. It's just that I'm not really in the mood for gentle and slow right now. That's all."

To which He said, "Why didn't you just say so?" and proceeded to fuck the hell out of me, having me cum several more times before reaching His own orgasm.

Weird how that works isn't it? I don't think rough and fast was how He originally wanted to do things, but after I opened my mouth He was all about it.

Maybe it was knowing I wanted it, made Him want it too. Or maybe it was my reactions.. I have no idea. Like I said it's really rare for our moods to start off different when it comes to sex. So when it does happen I just go along with what He wants. Apparently He does not want me to do that. He seems to want me to tell Him what I want, and then it's up to Him to decide if He wants to do that.. or stick with His original mood.

So I'll have to keep that in mind for the next time that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment