October 13, 2010

Men Need Not Apply

I signed up on two more dating sites last night, trying to look for a female playmate. It shouldn't be this damn difficult. But a lot of women on these sites just don't seem to be looking for fun. They seem to be looking for one of two things:

1) A committed and exclusive relationship. I wish them luck. I do. It's just not what I'm looking for at all.

2) A threesome for them and their man. Again. No.

It also seems that I only attract men on these sites. Seriously. I get a notification e-mail every time someone checks my profile. And it's always guys.

Thankfully I have blocked any men from contacting me.

It use to be so easy to meet a girl who was looking to just experiment or have fun. Female fuck buddies. But then again that was when I was a teenager, and we'd have sleepovers or my parents (or their parents) didn't have a problem leaving us alone in the house.

*sigh*

I'm not giving up or anything. I'm just... frustrated. Sometimes I think about going to the gay bars here in town, when I have the money to actually buy drinks. But I'm not honestly sure how that will go. Since well.. I'm not gay. And I don't really want to go by myself. I might try it anyway, when finances are more stable.

That is, if I don't find someone between now and then. A girl can hope right? Right.

So.. which of my readers wants to fly here and have a night of fun? Men need not apply. :-p LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment