October 8, 2010

Control the Mind, and the Body Will Follow

During a slow period at work today, I sent a text to Master asking Him what He thought of the post I did last night.

He said that the post was fine, but that it wasn't really His mood. He said He wasn't much in the mood to give me bruises and basically kick my ass up one side and down the other.

I admit I was a bit surprised, as that side of things hasn't been indulged in quite some time. But my curiosity was up, so I asked Him what His mood was exactly.

He said that He was more interested in the mental aspect of my submission to Him, and His control over me. I asked Him what He meant, and He gave me a very recent example by way of explanation.

Yesterday, again while I was at work, I was pissed off about something. It had nothing to do with Master at all. But I was pissed, and so it came across in my texts to Him.

He of course, did not take kindly to that, as I was being disrespectful. So He simply sent me a message that said, "Correct yourself in your dealings with Me, or be corrected when you get home. My final word on the issue."

And immediately the anger flew out of me, and I calmed down. I then became docile, and stayed that way the rest of the night, and into today.

He said that He found such interesting. And I know what He means by that. In the not so long ago past, if I was pissed, I was pissed.. and I would just end up pissing Him off.

But since I had that dream, it's been a lot different in this head of mine. It's like that grip He has on me has become stronger.

To be perfectly honest, I was surprised by how quickly I corrected myself yesterday. He was very pleased by it though.

And Master has this fascination with the mind, in general. So you toss in my brain, and my submission, and it's like I'm this wonderful little case study for Him. I don't mean that in a bad way, at all. It's just kind of how I see it.

So I said, teasingly, to Him, "So You would rather play with my mind, rather than my body Sir?"

To which He very seriously said, "Control one and you control the other."

Which brought to mind the saying I've used as the title of this post. I've heard it before, and I believe it was from Master's lips. As I've said, He has always had a fascination with the mind and how it works, and how it reacts to things.

So it would seem that He is more interested in cementing that grip He has over my twisted mind. This should prove to be interesting to say the least. I can't say that I'm complaining.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment