October 9, 2010

Not Your Typical Girl

I am not your typical girl. I never really have been.

But I also, haven't always been able to express myself.

Don't get me wrong, my parents wanted me to be happy and everything.. but they, and other relatives of mine, of course had a certain idea of who I should be. When you're a kid you don't have a lot of say so over how you dress, or what you can do. And that's understandable. But now I have more reign over how I look.

I am tattooed up one side and down the other, hoping to get more, and touch up the ones I have. I have three piercings. I would love more of those as well, but I am limited by what I can and can not have by my job. No facial piercings allowed. I would like my septum pierced, as I can flip that up, but Master has decided that He is not sure how it would look and there for is not allowing it. And I understand why. It would be a waste to get it done, have Him decide He hates it, and have to take it out.

But aside from the septum I have no idea what else I could get pierced that I would actually want done. I've had my belly button done before. Nah. I've had my tongue pierced before, and I don't want that again. The eyebrow I wouldn't mind having pierced again, but can't because of my job.

The tattoos are more expensive, and I'm not entirely sure what else I would get done or where I would put them. My goal, however is to have at least 13. I'm at 11 currently. I've actually thought about taking my left arm, which has a sun and moon, with a phoenix directly below it and turning that into more of a half sleeve type thing. I'm not sure how I would do it though. Or how it would end up looking, so I'm not sure I wanna fuck with it. On top of that the idea actually surprises me as I normally do not like half sleeves or full sleeves. *shrugs* The idea will probably go no where.

I do know that I would like a tattoo on my ribs. I know it'll hurt like a son of a bitch, but I have no idea what to put there. I don't want words. And I don't want something utterly feminine as that's just not me. But I also can't pull off big blocky tribal, as I am rather petite. Although something like this would be pretty rocking. All I know is that I'm far from done with tattoos. I don't think I ever will be honestly. Eventually I'll run out of room and have to be content with touch ups. But I still have room left to me, and I will use it.

Another thing I've always wanted to do is get my hair dyed black with red highlights. Master has forbidden it. He dyed His hair black once, before I knew Him, and hated it. He prefers my natural hair color.

These thoughts lead me to another subject. I'm still looking for a girl to play with and hang out with. Nothing involving submission and Domination. Just sex and friendship.

And the kind of girl I'm really attracted to is basically one who is very much like me. I mean I find different kinds of girls attractive, but only ones who are inked up and ... different, really catch my eye.

I've signed up on two different bisexual dating sites, but wouldn't you know it... most people on there are guys.

That and girls who are too.. girly for my tastes. I like... a different kind of girl. I guess the only thing to really describe them as is a suicide girl. I detest the term to be honest. But I can't say I like goth or emo because I hate the "woe is me" attitudes. But suicide girls are inked up, pierced, and just.. yummy.

I don't consider myself one. But I also don't know much about the term. I just know that if you type that into a search engine you find chicks with ink and piercings.

And I honestly think I would look a bit different if I could do whatever I wanted with myself. I'm not saying I regret that Master has final say on everything I do. I'm just musing.

But some of the changes would be my hair color. I would get that dye job I've always wanted. I'd have more piercings as well. The septum, obviously. And probably vertical nipple piercings to go with the horizontal ones. But perhaps Master would like the vertical nipple piercings. It's been a little over a year since I had the horizontal ones done.

One thing I can change that Master wouldn't object to, is the firmness of my body. I'm not fat, I don't need to lose weight. But I could certainly use some toning up. I miss having toned abs. I haven't had them since I was about 16. I was such a tom boy back then that I didn't even have to try for them. They just showed up. I was always out rough housing, and trying to show the boys that I could do whatever they did.

And so my goal is to start that.

Also, I'm going to check out other dating sites for bisexual women. Perhaps there is one that specifically goes towards the type of girls I like. I don't want some girl who is going to bitch about breaking a nail, or who complains that her hair is getting messed up. I want a girl with ink, maybe some piercings, and an attitude like my own.

Master has always teased me that if I could clone myself, I would fuck myself. And He's right I would. Maybe there is another, similar to me, whom I can find that will find me attractive, and is open to the idea that I'm married and have no wish to leave my Husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment