May 1, 2010

Lazy Saturday

Master and I had stayed up some what late last night and promptly passed out one we went to bed.

We didn't get up until about noon today. *gasp* Master had of course gotten up sooner to take Radar outside, but had gone back for some more sleep.

After we got up, I took Radar outside and then we just relaxed and enjoyed the day together.

We were going to take Radar for a walk, but then it started raining. So yeah, that was a no go.

Master had me dress up for Him, and we are currently just doing our own things. He's watching Doctor Who (the newer series) and I'm just dicking around online.

I have a headache, again, due to the weather. Fun, fun, fun.

My brain has been pretty empty today. The past few weeks at work have been pretty stressful, so I'm just enjoying my "duh" state of being.

No comments:

Post a Comment