May 24, 2010

Warning: Battery Low

Last night, after Master fucked me again (it was, again, that delicious place between pain and pleasure due to my tenderness) our fan in the bedroom broke. One of the blades on it simply broke off while Master was adjusting the direction the fan was pointing in.

Neither of us can sleep (at least not very well) without the sound of a fan going in the background. Thankfully we still had an older fan in the spare bedroom. The motor had died on it a while ago, but we never got around to throwing it out. Master was able to take the blade off of that one and put it on the working fan. Yay! Crisis averted!

After that Masted tucked me in and ordered me to go to sleep. It wasn't much of a problem since I was exhausted by that point.

Today was another hot day.

At work the central air stopped operating about half way through the day. Oh joy. They had maintenance people out there shortly there after, but by the time I clocked out about 5 hours later it still wasn't fixed.

I take a carpool to and from work. MZ is the driver. Her car's air conditioning doesn't work, so we drove with all four windows down. Of course stupid me didn't bring a hair tie so my hair was trying to attack me most of the ride home, regardless of my attempts to control it. Note to self: Bring a hair tie with tomorrow!

I got home and enjoyed the air conditioning for about 15 minutes. Pizza Hut had called and given Master a refund for the mix up that I talked about in yesterday's blog post.

Since we didn't want to heat up the apartment by using the stove, I headed back out and got us drive-thru.

I love air conditioning, but I tend to get cold in it. Thankfully Master is allowing me to wear one of His t-shirts so I don't get to cold, but don't get hot again either. I love wearing His t-shirts. They are super comfy and I don't know what it is, but I just enjoy wearing His shirts simply because they are His. I'm weird, I know.

I'm tired, simply because of the heat. My work day was pretty easy, but the heat just zapped all of my strength. This is why I prefer the Fall. It's not too cold, it's not too hot and I can be comfortable.

So now we are done eating dinner, I've taken my bath, and now my blog post is finished. It's just now 9pm. I'm glad I got everything out of the way, so now I have a couple hours of down time before I have to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment