May 3, 2010

Catch Up

I didn't do my post last night because Master said I didn't have to. :-p

Yesterday we had taken a chew toy back to the store, because Radar had destroyed it in under a day, and it was supposedly for powerful chewers. We exchanged it for a different chew toy, and this one seems to take the punishment Radar gives out a bit better.

Later on that night we all (Master, myself, and Radar) went down to BC's house. We hung out with him and his girlfriend outside, around a fire. It was really relaxing and we all had a great time! All we did was talk. Although we honestly talked about animals almost the entire time because BC and his girlfriend hadn't met Radar before.

The time went by rather quickly, so we didn't get home until about 10pm. So I was no where near tired when my normal bedtime of 11pm rolled around. Master allowed me to stay up past by bedtime. He did send me off to bed at midnight though. But an hour is an hour damnit!

I couldn't fall asleep right away, but eventually I did drift off.

My alarm went off this morning and I got ready for work, took Radar outside, and then waited outside for MZ to pick me up. Thanks to the traffic on the interstate that is forever under construction we were almost late to work. Thankfully I still clocked in about two minutes before my start time. But only because I ran across the parking lot and turned on my computer before even setting down my purse.

Once I was finally punched in, and had taken off my jacket, that's when I realized that V wasn't at work today. Again. Not a happy Kitten.

So guess who had to sacrifice her own work to do V's? Yep. Me.

I was a bit pissed at all of this. No matter how hard I try to stay ahead on my work, it seems just as I've finally caught up completely, that's when V takes a day off. Bitch.

So since I keep track of this, (seriously, I write it all down on a calendar) I went back over the past two months to see how much time she has actually gone over her approved personal time. You want to know the exact amount? I was shocked when I realized it to be honest.

50 fucking hours. That's right. She has taken off 50 hours total in two months. All of that is after she used up her 5 vacation days and 6 personal days since August of last year.

So I am still wondering how the fuck she still has a job.

I felt really frustrated most of the day. I saw my own work pile up on me, on top of what was left over from last week. Mean while I can't touch any of it because I'm busy keeping up with her incoming work. So tomorrow, if the cunt actually shows up and/or doesn't get fired the minute she walks in the door, I'll be busy as hell and be cussing her out in my head the entire fucking time.

I did however say something to my trainer. She was at my desk seeing how I was holding up and I looked her dead in the eye and said, "I really wish V would stop taking time off. Especially since it's all unapproved and unplanned. It's all last minute which makes me scramble."

She smiled at me, said "I know."

I asked what the smile was about and she said, "I'm not saying anything..."

It looked like she knew something I didn't, but maybe that's just wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment