May 4, 2010

Not A Lot To Talk About

I mean honestly, there isn't. It's hot outside. Blah. That makes Master and I both pretty damn lethargic. Radar is not picking up on that, and wants to play!!!!! But we keep trying to get him to calm down so he doesn't end up over heated and sick. Sick puppies are no fun.

V didn't show up for work again today. Although according to one of the IT guys they are currently seeking a replacement. Well, what he actually said was that they are interviewing for a replacement. I don't know if they have held actual interviews yet or not though. He said it seems like they don't want to cut her loose until they have someone else lined up due to how busy our department is. *shrugs* I just hope they find someone soon!

So my work is now behind two days. Joy and rapture. I talked to my trainer about getting switched back to doing V's job, rather than the one I am currently supposed to do. She said our supervisor wants to make the switch, but before he does that he always holds a meeting with our department, why I don't know. And well ya know, V actually has to be at work in order to hold the damn meeting.

So again my day was pretty stressful. Oh well. I'm a bit worn out mentally from it and so I am not the life of the party right now. In fact I'm just kind of here.

Although I have been spending the evening flirting with Master. ;-) That's always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment