May 13, 2010

Pressure Headaches Suck

All day today I have been battling a pressure headache. It made work a bit difficult since all I do is basically stare at paper and a computer monitor all day. But eh, that's my job. And I actually enjoy my job.

It's just that on days like today, when my head is trying to explode, that it kind of sucks. I took tylenol, I took sinus meds, I took a menstrual pill.. nothing seems to be getting rid of it. It's taking the edge off, but other than that... eh. It's still hanging in there.

When I got home from work Master told me that He's been dealing with one all day as well.

It rained a little bit this morning, but the rest of the day it's just been extremely cloudy and windy from time to time.

I wish it would storm and get it over with already!

No comments:

Post a Comment