May 11, 2010

Tuesday's Post

I can't really think of a better title, so there ya go.

I went to bed a little late last night because I got caught up in an episode of Heroes. Damn that show for being addicting! *shakes fist* But Master watches it while I'm at work too, so I come back home and I have no idea what's going on sometimes because so much happened in one episode. Master does His best to catch me up though.

I'm on the rag again. Stupid monthly visitor bullshit.

V wasn't at work again today. Who's surprised? No one? That's what I thought. I'm just glad that I got switched to checks again. It's less stressful when she's not there. However I am trying to help when I can in catching us up on invoices.

One day she'll get what's coming to her.

I do have to say that I'm glad I'm not the one missing 6 days of work in one pay period. I wouldn't be able to pay any of my bills.

This Saturday we are picking up Master's daughter and taking her out for a while. It'll be my first time around her in about a year. The last time Master met with her I wasn't able to go because I had to be at work. Hopefully she'll like me. The one time I did meet her, it was at a restaurant. It was Master's first time seeing her since she was born. And there was her adopted parents, her adopted little sister, Master, myself, my mother-in-law, and my mother-in-law's now husband. So I didn't really talk to her much. There was a lot going on. Plus I had purposefully tried to stay in the shadows. She wasn't there to meet me after all. She was there to meet Master and His mother. I was there more or less just so Master knew that I was in fact there. Moral support basically.

I admit I'm a bit nervous. But I'm sure everything will go fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment