April 30, 2010

Friday! Yay!

Thankfully it was a half day and it went by rather quickly at work. Once I got home Master and I chilled for about an hour before going out to see the new Nightmare on Elm Street movie. (You know, the remake.)

Oh. My. Gods. We both hated it. Like it bored us to tears and it was only an hour and a half long. Master and I are both huge Freddy fans. This... this was not Freddy. And it's not because of the actor playing him. Seriously. It was the plot, the bad acting on everyone elses part, and the lack of you know.. horror.

Sucked. Badly. I regret seeing it.

I'm not going to go into it much because I don't want to put up spoilers. And to probably bitch about this movie, you have to go into the whys.. which include spoilers.

We then went to Radar's vet and got him Frontline Plus. He got his first dose today. It's not quite right in between his shoulder blades because he wouldn't lay still.. but close enough.

Then we took Radar for a car ride and went to a local pet store that Master and I both really like. We got Radar a new bandanna (it's black with white bones on it.. too cute!), a new toy and a lamb stick. Yes, he's a spoiled rotten brat. But that's okay.

We took Radar home, played with him for a little while and then went and ate dinner. Now we're just relaxing and I'm enjoying the fact that I don't have to set an alarm tomorrow morning.

I'm sore as hell today. I think part of it might have to do with the weather. It's raining on and off, some lightning and thunder mixed in. We had a tornado watch for a little while, but nothing came of it thankfully.

Tomorrow I'm hoping it's nice enough out to take Radar for a walk. Hopefully my shoulders and lower back will be up to the task as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment