May 7, 2010

Finally, It's Over!

Finally the week of hell is over. My body is sore and stiff. Part of it is stress related, part of it is me pushing myself so hard at work, and the other part is the weather which can't seem to make up it's damn mind. One day is 80+ degrees, the next it's raining and cold. Fun.

Today was a slow one at work. Slow as in time went slowly. I still busted my ass.

Once I got home from work Master and I ate dinner and then picked up rabbit food and soda. The rabbit food is for the rabbits, the soda is for us. Obviously. ;-)

When we were finally able to relax at home Master and I watched a movie and I just got done taking my bath. I haven't had much energy to play with Radar lately, and I feel bad about that. But when my shoulders feel like they have rocks inside them, I don't have much motivation to do anything aside from the bare essentials.

And this weekend is going to be busy as hell. However, I hope to still recuperate enough to get back to my old self again, rather than this spazzed out shell that I currently feel like.

Hopefully my posts will also get more interesting.

My body is telling me I should sleep. But my mind is like "No! It's now the weekend! Relax and just chill!"

To which of course my body is replying with, "Sleeping is the ultimate form of relaxation!"

I'd normally be going to bed in about 15 minutes, during the work week. And it's like my body doesn't quite want to let go of that sleep schedule just yet. But I know that I don't have to set an alarm in the morning, so I'd rather stay up a bit and get more time in with Master. Even in this zombafied state.

No comments:

Post a Comment