May 18, 2010

Not Feeling So Hot

Yesterday my throat was a bit sore. Then today I woke up and my head was pounding, so I took a tylenol and went to work.

I was at work for maybe an hour when I realize this wasn't just a headache. My head felt there was cement inside it, I was getting dizzy, and my ears wouldn't stop popping and were ringing on and off.

So I called Master and He said He would come pick me up. I felt like shit.

He picked me up and when I got home I popped two Tylenol cold and sinus pills. I started to feel a little better but still not 100%.

I ended up taking a long nap and Master woke me up so I would at least get some sleep tonight.

I asked Him if He thought I should go to work tomorrow. He simply put it this way:

If I feel up to it, I should go so I don't waste a sick day. If I don't feel up to it, I should stay home and rest.

I understand what He's saying. If I don't have to use the time, and I can power my way through the day I should. On the other hand, I want to stay home just because I hardly ever get sick and being able to stay home and just be comfortable all day is really tempting.

I'll probably just wake up when my alarm goes off, take the dog out, and see how I feel from there. I don't want to go to work and have to ask Master to come pick me up again. That's a waste of gas and just ridiculous. So if I do go to work tomorrow, I'll stay the whole day regardless.

So other than me not feeling well, there isn't a lot to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment