May 9, 2010

This Weekend Went By Fast!

Like.... really, really fast! It's a little after 9pm! And it's Sunday! Blarg.

I'm hoping that Master won't make me go to bed at my normal bedtime of 11pm tonight. I don't want the weekend to be over already! *sobs*

Last night Master fucked me before we went to bed. *grins* Yay!

This morning I got up and Master took His shower and sent me out for coffee.

When I got back we just relaxed and played with the pup until we had to leave.

We went down to my mother's and visited for a couple of hours. We had a good time, and my mother enjoyed her card and gift! I had gotten her a wooden statue of a robin, that I found very cute! My mom loves birds, and collects things relating to them, so I knew she would get a kick out of it.

From there we went to my mother-in-law's house. We had dinner and saw her and her new husband's wedding photos. It was our first time seeing they got married. She also enjoyed her card and gift. Master got her a glass egg with an interesting design inside of it. Again, it's something she collects, so we knew she'd like it.

We didn't stay very late there, because we wanted some down time, and Radar had been in his crate for a while by that point.

Now we're home and watching episodes of Heroes on Netflix. Well Master is watching it and I'm catching parts of it when I look away from the computer. It seems some what interesting from what I'm catching of it though.

I'm not really ready for another work week to begin. But only a couple more weeks before I get a four day weekend! Whoo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment