May 30, 2010

Sunday's Post

Master and I are both extremely sore today from helping with the move yesterday. Our legs and arms especially. Oh the joy of it all.

Today I got up and took Radar out. I played around on the computer for a little while and then Master got up. We went down to my mother's today and brought Radar with us. Master kept him on the leash for most of it, as we didn't want him getting into things he wasn't supposed to be in or terrorizing my mother's cat.

All things considered I think Radar did very well. All the excitement must have worn him out because he took a long nap once we got home.

Other than that there hasn't been a lot going on today, and I don't have much on my mind besides trying not to make my legs or arms more sore than they already are.

Tomorrow is the last day of my four day weekend, already. :-(

It kind of went fast. Most likely because Saturday we helped move someone, even though we were home by like 1:30pm and today we went to my mother's. So yeah, it was a slightly busy weekend.

Master and I have been watching a lot of Netflix lately. Mainly TV shows like Lost, Reno 911, and Beavis and Butthead. Yeah. I said it. :-p

So really, not much to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment