May 14, 2010

Not A Bad Friday

Today wasn't that bad at all.

I got up and went to work. By 10am I was hyper as hell. Why you ask? Well Master has had me start taking my vitamins again, which have timed release guarana, for energy in it. Okay so that started it off. But then I also had my new favorite soda! It's Mountain Dew Voltage. It has a hint of blue raspberry in it and I love blue raspberry flavored things. So I tried it a a few days ago and I'm totally addicted to it now. It has ginseng it it. And I had downed it in like an hour. So yeah I was hyper.

Right before I clocked out at noon V (the coworker who is forever leaving work or not coming in) asked me to come to her desk. So I did. She proceeded to tell me that yesterday she was late because she had a job interview somewhere else. She is pretty sure she has the job. (Probably because she lied her ass off.) And she'll know for sure on Monday. If she does have the job she is giving her two weeks notice.

I honestly think the reason she is looking for a different job is because she feels the axe is coming soon due to all of her absences.

So this should prove to be interesting.

Shortly after I got home from work Master and I went outside and cleaned the car. Then I ran down to the store and picked up some new socks and a new pair of sneakers for myself. That took a lot longer than it should have. But I had to rely on the store's shitty customer service since I had found the pair of sneakers I wanted, but couldn't reach the box with the correct size.

Finally I had what I wanted and I went home. Master and I played with Radar a bit and then went out to dinner. We had a good time and once we got home we started watching Heroes. But I was nodding off on the couch. I was crashing from being so energetic earlier in the day. Master allowed me to take a two hour nap in our bed. Once I got up I woke up a bit and got the directions for tomorrow.

We are picking up His daughter, and have never been out there before.

I'm a bit nervous about meeting her. I want her to like me. So yeah, I'm nervous.

Now I'm going to go take the dog out, go take my bath, and hopefully my stomach will settle a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment