May 22, 2010

Ah, Saturday. How I Missed You!

Last night I didn't do my daily post because I had passed out on the couch at 9pm. Master woke me up to go take care of the rabbits while He took Radar outside. I was shaky while I was taking care of the rabbits so I laid back down on the couch and immediatley passed out again.

Sometime between then and this morning I had moved to the bedroom.

So yeah. I slept a lot. Apparently my body decided now that I'm on the mend from my cold I should restore my reserves, or something.

I woke up this morning around 8:30am. I took the dog out and then Master headed back to bed cause He still isn't feeling the greatest.

So Radar and I had some "Mommy and puppy" time, which was nice. :-) I took him outside to play for a little while and then cuddled with him on the couch. Then Radar decided to take a power nap.

Master woke up a few hours later. We noticed that Radar was getting a bald spot under his collar. We thing it is because it's a no slip collar, and he loves to run to the end of his leash and quickly jump around in a playful manner. There for it rubbed some of the fur off.

So we quickly took it off of him, returned it to the store, and got him a normal collar.

We know he doesn't have fleas, and he doesn't have mange. (If he had mange it would be in more than just his collar area, and it's not red or flaky. In fact his skin isn't irritated at all.) So it is either because he is shedding, or because of the collar. Since it was under the collar, the natural assumption would be... the collar.

We went down to my dad's house. His new girlfriend and her eldest daughter are living there now. Oh. My. Gods. That daughter (she's 23) is annoying as hell. She just would not shut the fuck up. She kept butting into our conversations with shit that was totally unrelated to what the rest of us were talking about. And Dad's girlfriend was just... odd. She didn't seem comfortable with us being there.

Hopefully this awkwardness goes away the more she gets to know us. But that kid of hers? Yeah. Probably not going to like her.

Now that we're home we are just relaxing. Master is watching Season 2 of Lost and Radar is being a goofy puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment