May 12, 2010

Weird Dreams

I don't dream very much. Or at least, if I do I don't remember it when I wake up. Although Master has told me that I talk in my sleep, so who the hell knows.

But the past two nights I've had very, very weird dreams. Like I have no idea what is triggering them.

They both involve Master and me. That's it. No one else.

I can't really get a sense of where we are in either dream.

Perhaps if I type them out this will make more sense. (Or you will all think I'm insane and end up trying to convince Master that I should be in a hug me jacket. If that's the case, you guys suck... lol)

Dream 1:

I had this dream Monday night. Monday night Master had fucked me good and hard, and then went back into the living room after tucking me in.

Okay, so the dream goes something like this.

I'm in lingerie. It's a sheer baby doll, black of course. I have on my collar and cuff as always. I'm kneeling on the bed and Master is standing in front of me. The weird this is He won't let me look up. So the only view I have is of His chest and down. He's not physically holding me in place. And He never said I couldn't look up. I just some how know, in the dream, that I am not supposed to look Him in the face.

This is weird, because Master usually insists that I look Him in the eye. When I do have my eyes down towards the ground, He only allows it for a moment and then has me look up at Him.

But as I said in the dream I know I'm not supposed to look up at Him. So for the entire dream I don't see His face.

But I have a perfect view of His cock. His nice, thick cock. It's at full attention and I can see it visibly bobbing He is so hard. His hands are at His side and I haven't touched Him. I'm basically kneeling there studying His dick. Not a bad thing at all if I do say so myself. ;-) But another odd thing is in this dream Master has a "man bush". Why is that odd? Well, Master keeps Himself shaved. And I personally don't like pubic hair on men or women. But hey, it's Master. I love His cock no matter what. And for some reason in the dream I don't find the fact that He has pubic hair odd at all.

I can't for the life of me remember what color His pubes were in the dream. I've never seen His pubic hair. He's been shaved since the first time we fucked. So, yeah. No fucking clue.

All of a sudden, with no verbal or physical cue on Master's part, I somehow know that I'm supposed to start sucking His dick now. So I lean my head forward and open my mouth. His dick slips into my mouth and I suck His dick for what seems like hours in the dream. My jaw doesn't get tired, my neck doesn't hurt, nothing. I'm just some kind of uber dick sucking machiene in the dream.

And when He finally cums, it's like a firehouse going off. I don't spill a drop, but it just keeps coming and coming and coming. Again no noise from Master at all. In fact the whole dream is like a silent movie.

I honestly think the only reason the flow of sperm stopped is because my alarm went off and woke me up.

Dream 2:

This one happened last night. I went to bed by myself last night as Master was not feeling the greatest.

In this dream it starts off with Master kneeling between my legs, which are of course spread wide. The lights are off but I can see Him perfectly. I can see all of Him except for His face. His face is pitch black. All I can see is the outline of His head. (Weird how in both dreams I can't see His face.)

He has His cock in His hand and is thrusting it into me. Once He's firmly in place His moves His hand and holds Himself above me. He's extremely rough and I'm of course loving it.

I grab His wrist gently, and pull it towards my throat. (I do this sometimes when I want Him to choke me during sex. Sometimes He goes with it, other times He's gently remove my hand from His wrist.)

He allows it, the gets a firm grip on my throat, slowly applying pressure. As I'm getting closer to the point where I feel like I'm going to black out Master starts to thrust more wildly. He's getting close to cumming. His grip tightens more and He orders me to open my mouth.

This order confuses me as He's in such a position that it doesn't seem likely that He's going to pull out and have me swallow His cum. He can see the confusion on my face. He simply says, "Now!" and I do as I'm told.

As He fills my pussy with His cum, I see a movement on His arm. My eyebrows knit together and I stare at His arm. Something isn't right.

The spider tattoo on His forearm is moving. It's moving towards His wrist. I can't scream. I have no air to scream. Then again I wasn't sure if screaming would be a good idea anyway. The tattoo spider keeps moving, onto His hand, down His fingers and onto my throat. Keep in mind it isn't actually off of His skin. It's not like the tattoo turned into a real spider. No, it was just the tattoo, keeping shape, moving down onto my throat, off of His body. It makes it's way up my throat, over my chin, and then to my lips. I think about closing my mouth. I look up. I still can't see His face, but I know that He doesn't want me to close it. So I keep my mouth open. The tattoo is just about to go over my lower lip when I wake up with a start.

Once I was awake I looked over and Master was sleeping soundly next to me. This is going to sound stupid but I checked His arm and His spider tattoo was firmly in place. (Duh.)

This isn't the first time I've had dreams where tattoos move. Sometimes mine do in my dreams. This is however the first time I've had a dream where a tattoo has transferred from one person's body to another.

Pretty fucked up huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment