May 8, 2010

I Love Saturdays!

Today we were supposed to go down to my dad's. But I've had a headache since I got up this morning, so eventually I just called and left my dad a voice mail saying that we'd have to reschedule. I honestly felt bad about it, because I haven't seen my dad in a couple of months. But it's better than driving 45 minutes, getting there, the headache turning into a migraine, and having to leave shortly there after. That would have sucked.

I had gotten up at 9am. That kind of surprised me. Normally I sleep later on the weekends. But there I was up and awake. All the animals were still sleeping and Master had gone to bed later than I did last night (and I stayed up until about 2am) so He stayed in bed.

Well, that is until the place He interviewed at last Thursday called! I answered the phone and once I realized who it was, I ran to the bedroom and woke Master. While He was on the phone I grabbed Him a piece of paper and a pen. I'm a damn good secretary damnit! They scheduled a 2nd interview for the actual store that He'd be working at. It's on Monday! So here is hoping that He gets it! That would be awesome!

Master was awake after that. He seems excited, and I'm excited for Him!

But even with the constant pressure headache I've had a pretty good day. Master and I did some minor grocery shopping, picked up something for each of our mothers since we'll be doing the rounds tomorrow, and then spent the rest of the day watching movies and playing with Radar.

Speaking of which, I have new photos of our pup! Yay!

[gallery link="file" columns="2" orderby="ID"]

That last one is a picture I took right before he sneezed. I find it hilarious.

Now Radar is finally tired and Master and I are just relaxing. On top of my headache, which is thankfully starting to get better, my shoulders are hurting. So I'm going to have to find a book to read while I soak in a nice hot bath tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment