May 23, 2010

Humidity Sucks

It's humid as hell today. Like to the point that it makes it difficult to breathe outside. Blah.

Master and I had gone to bed in the whee hours of the morning and fucked before passing out.

Today Master and I relaxed for the most part, just trying to stay cool. We also had to call Pizza Hut. We had ordered pizza from there a little while ago, and today when I logged in to check on the bank account, it said we were off from my records. I figured I had just missed a receipt somewhere, so I started going through everything and found out that Pizza Hut had over charged us by about $17.

So I called them. I know it's not a lot of money, but there is no way I'm paying $35 for a pizza.

I asked to speak to a manager. I was very polite to both the person who answered the phone and the manager once she was put on. But the store manager said I had to speak to the general manager. Excuse me? You're the store manager, and you can't help me? The fuck? She was bitchy towards me. She seemed annoyed that I was bothering her. So I asked how I would go about getting a hold of the general manager. She said that the GM would be in tomorrow after 4:30pm.

Well I figured this lady was just blowing me off so I called the corporate number to see if they would be of any assistance. Again, this lady tried to get me off the phone as quickly as possible. She said the only thing she could do was file a report, which would be sent to the store we had ordered it from. I had already told her that I didn't feel like they were really worried about helping me, and she said that was all she could do and that I should be getting a call in three business days. Three business days? Say what?!

Again like I said $17 isn't a lot of money, but for fuck's sake.

So Master said that once I get home from work tomorrow instead of calling and them possibly telling me the GM isn't there or whatever, we're just going to drive down there.

We've had problems with our local Pizza Hut before. Cold food. Two hour wait for delivery. Shitty customer service. This is just kind of the last straw. Little Cesar's can have our business from now on, when we want pizza that isn't frozen. They don't deliver but they are literally three blocks from our house.

We've been watching Lost most of the day. The show is some what addicting.

After dinner I knelt at Master's feet and cuddled with Him. I sucked His dick for a while and then asked if we could fuck. He readily agreed, and so we went into the bedroom. I was used, and it hurt. I didn't realize how tender I was from last night, but holy hell.

Tender in a "Please stop.. wait.. no... keep going... ow! Stop! Oh. My. Gods.  OW! Stop!"

Okay, so I didn't say any of that out loud. It was all in my head. It hurt in that I want Him to stop, but then again I don't sort of way.

I wasn't allowed to cum, since I was being used, but either way when Master dipped His fingers down there after, it was like Niagara Falls between my thighs. *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment