May 27, 2010

Let The Extended Weekend Begin!

Radar needed to out about 25 minutes before my alarm went off this morning. So I got up early and took him. I of course stayed up after that, since it didn't make sense to lay back down for 10 minutes. So I got ready for work.

Work was a little busy. It seemed everyone needed something, or had questions.

But one really cool thing is that one of my coworkers in a different department nominated me for Employee of the Month. How employee of the month works at my job is that coworkers e-mail HR and tell them who they think should get it and why. HR takes number of recommendations and the reasons as to why into consideration when they decide.

I may not get it, but still.. it's really nice to know that someone thought well enough of my hard work to nominate me for it. They'll announce who did "win" in about a week or so.

I was so happy once I got out of work. I now can start my four day weekend. It's going to be a somewhat busy one. On Saturday we're helping BC and his girlfriend HG move. They are getting their first apartment together. And then on Sunday we are visiting my mom for a while.

Other than that there isn't a lot going on. We need to get Radar's nails trimmed soon. I don't know if it will be this week or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment