May 17, 2010

Fuck You Monday

Last night was great. Amazing actually. Master came to bed with me and played with me a bit. He then laid on His back and I sucked His cock before climbing on top of Him and riding Him pretty hard. After a few orgasms we switched to the reverse cowgirl. When we do this position I prefer Master to grab my hips and move me. I guess it's just more rough that way. Thankfully He was more than willing to do that. ;-) So we had incredible sex, a cigarette, and then I passed the hell out.

Today though.... Well today sucked.

Work was busy as all hell the entire fucking day. I wore my new sneakers to work. That was a mistake. I have to walk the entire building at least four times, and my feet were killing me. The new shoes were pinching the sides of my feet and were just highly uncomfortable after a short period of time. So fuck that noise.

Once I got home I took them to the store and returned them. The sucky thing is that I had to settle for a pair of sneakers that weren't really my first choice because the pair I actually wanted weren't in my size. And all the other pairs that were my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th choice were out of my price range. That sucked.

But the bright side is at least I have new shoes that are comfortable.

When I got back home we ate dinner and watched Freddy vs Jason. Master and I are both really tired today. Just kind of blah, and not feeling all here. I think it's supposed to rain but I'm not sure. Either way, it's odd for both Master and I to be tired like this at the same time.

My feet still hurt from walking in uncomfortable shoes all day. So I'm going to go soak in the tub and read for a little while. I just want to pass out at this point but it's only 9pm. If I go to bed now I'll have overslept by the time I get up in the morning and be even more lethargic tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment