May 19, 2010

Stayed Home

This morning when I got up I was no longer dizzy, but my throat still hurt and rather than my head feeling full (like yesterday) my chest felt like it had a weight on it.

So I called into work and let my carpool know that I wasn't going to work today. I took the dog out and thought about going back to bed, but then Master got up, so I stayed up.

After Master's shower He ran out and got us McDonald's for breakfast. Once I was done eating I laid down on the couch and took a nap.

Most of the day has been spent with me either browsing online just to have something to do, watching Netflix with Master, eating, or sleeping. Lots and lots of naps.

In fact I just got up from my last nap about an hour ago. Master had to wake me out of the nap, so that I would actually sleep tonight.

I can't afford more time off of work, so I'm back to work tomorrow regardless of how I'm feeling. Although despite my efforts to not infect Master, it seems I might have. :-(

I haven't been kissing Him and only giving small hugs. But it seems that was enough. He said His throat hurts and His chest feels congested. I feel bad about it. When I'm sick it's not really that big of a deal. I just need lots of sleep.

Master on the other hand I have to keep a close eye on it in case it escalates into something worse.

I'm just hoping that He either a) isn't sick and it's just sinuses or b) He gets over it quickly.

I also hope that the next two days go by quickly so that it can be the weekend. I'm hoping I feel better tomorrow than I do today, but that might not be the case. So I'm just hoping the day goes quickly since I'll be at work.

I've been taking it extremely easy though. I've only been outside once today and that was to take the dog outside. That was it. The rest of the time Master has handled everything, which I appreciate.

I wish the dress code at work allowed sweat pants and/or bath robes. *laughs* Then I could be comfy as can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment