May 20, 2010

Sharing Is Not Always Caring

You know that head cold I have?

Well since Master has a blood disorder that effects His immune system I've been cutting back on the hugs and haven't been kissing Him at all. I haven't even really been cuddling with Him when we sleep at night. It's been torture!

However, I have still passed my head cold onto Him. :-( I feel bad.

Hopefully we both get over this quickly.

I went back to work today. I am feeling better. My head feels fine, but now it feels like I have a weight on my chest all the time. I did get dizzy a few times at work, but I just sat still, closed my eyes, breathed deeply and it passed relatively quickly.

I just have to get through tomorrow and I'll have the weekend to recoup.

I miss all the affection though. It sucks when I'm sick. I am afraid to get to close to Master, at least for an extended period of time. When He's sick, and I'm not, it doesn't matter.  I don't get sick very often. Normally my immune system is extremely strong. So I cuddle with Him (if He doesn't have a high fever, cause at that point He doesn't want to be touched) and He gets ultra cuddly when He's sick.

But even though I have passed the head cold onto Him, I'm still sick... so I'm still trying to not kiss Him, etc. I don't want to make His head cold worse or anything along those lines.

Radar isn't understanding why Master and I aren't as high energy as we normally are. I mean He knows we're sick and is trying to help in his puppy ways, but he still wants to play and run around and all that. Of course when Master and I are not feeling well we get cranky. So Radar isn't understanding that part.

Here's hoping that tomorrow goes quickly. I'm off to go soak in the tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment