May 26, 2010

One More Day

One more day to go and then it's the beginning of my four day weekend. Since I told myself that this past Monday was kind of like my Tuesday, due to the extended weekend, I've been confused on what day it actually is all week.

In fact this morning I woke up thinking it was Friday for some reason. And that doesn't even make sense given that even if I was going by the "day ahead" count down, it would only be Thursday. Stupid brain.

They finally fixed the central air at work today. Thankfully.

And I finally convinced myself to wear a shirt that had short sleeves. Don't get me wrong I've been wearing short sleeved shirts at work for a while, but the sleeves were always long enough to cover my upper arm tattoos.

But I finally got over it. I've always felt weird going to work with my ink showing. Mainly because every previous job I've had they had a strict rule against showing any ink. But this job doesn't care, as long as the tattoos aren't of an offensive nature.

So fuck it. I was hot. Short sleeves it was. And no one said a word. A couple of people did a double take, probably because I've been there a little over a year and have never showed off my ink before.

Master has a job interview tomorrow at 1pm. I wish Him lots of luck! I hope He gets this job. It's good pay, relatively close to home, and He would have weekends off.

So here is hoping our luck is changing.

After I got home from work we went to the vet clinic and got Radar his heart worm medication. Then we did a dry run to the place that Master is having His interview at. We normally do that whenever one of us is going for an interview. If we have the time, we do a dry run so we don't get lost and end up being late for said interview.

Once we got home we ate dinner, played with Radar, and are now relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment