February 28, 2011

Pampered Slave Girl

After the talk we had yesterday Master and I both were a little quiet for a while. But eventually we started to get more affectionate again. As I said we were both a little raw after the talk, not that we had been yelling at each other or anything. It's just not a conversation that's entirely comfortable.

But anyway...

Master was writing an e-mail and I was kneeling next to Him. He told me to go take my shower and I said, "Yes Sir." I didn't move right away because we continued talking. That's not really abnormal. Sometimes Master will give me an order but then whatever we were doing before hand will continue. However, once that is done, I already have my orders and I better be on my way to doing them.

So once the conversation ended I started to move to go take my shower. Then Master said, "I'll finish this when I'm done," referring to His e-mail.

I looked at Him kind of weird because I didn't know what He was talking about. He started walking towards the bathroom, which made me even more confused. He turned, looked at me, smirked and said, "It's been a while since you've been groomed."

Immediately I had a grin on my face and was a very happy slave.

Master turned on the water in the shower, stepped in after He had it where He wanted it, and then had me step in as well. He closed the shower curtain and then scrubbed me down, getting me nice and clean, taking His time and caressing in certain areas. For some reason the part that sticks out the most is when He had me facing away from Him and He was rinsing me off and His hands were going up and down my sides. I have no idea why that sticks out the most, but I do know that I really enjoyed it.

And then when He was washing my hair, again I was facing away from Him and I reached behind me and started stroking His cock while He continued. He laughed, which made me giggle.

It has been a really long time since Master took a shower with me and groomed me like that. I thanked Him for it and told Him how much it meant to me that He had done such. I thanked Him again later in the evening, again after sex, and again this morning in my daily note to Him.

To me it's sensual, loving, relaxing, and just wonderful.

I was a very pampered slave girl last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment