February 19, 2011

Anticipation

Master and I are in the market for a new (to us) car. Our car still is reliable for the most part, but we don't want to run it into the ground. We would prefer to trade up now rather than when she isn't worth much at all for a trade in. We looked yesterday but didn't find anything we wanted. And today we went to an actual dealership and submitted a credit application. We didn't pick a car. We just submitted the credit application to see what they can/will finance us for and go from there. It's a lot easier than picking out a car first only to find out you can't afford the payments on it. The guy said he would call us by the end of the day on Monday. See we know we don't have great credit, and we also don't want an extremely high monthly payment. So it's difficult. My income is good but my credit sucks. Master has better credit but no source of income. So we'll just wait and see.

I was a bit disappointed that we couldn't find out right then what was possible and what wasn't. But the guy said that he wants to take his time on this one and talk to his manager to see what they can work out for us. I don't know if that will actually work in our favor or not. But it's worth a shot. At least it wasn't a direct "No".

So to cheer ourselves up a bit we decided to hit a discount used book store. As we were looking around I got a call from HG. She just wanted to let us know that the company she works for had in fact found a company to do the freelance work Master was doing. She said she was sorry and then was like, "Okay I have to get off the phone now.. Bye!"

So yeah. I kinda hate her right now.

Master found two books He wanted and I found one for me as well. We stopped at a fast food joint for lunch and then went grocery shopping.

Since then we've been at home relaxing. I can't get this car idea out of my head but there isn't a lot I can do to speed things along, or make them go in our favor either. So I'm trying not to freak out about it and just enjoy the rest of our weekend. Thankfully it hasn't been going really fast. It's been nice and slow. I hope tomorrow is the same way.

I know I've been putting up short posts, and it's all day to day stuff, but there isn't a lot going on. Either one or both of us haven't been feeling well lately so there hasn't been a lot of sex, or out of the ordinary BDSM related activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment