February 8, 2011

Dragging

I don't know why but this week seems to be dragging. The weekend went by very quickly, and now it's only Tuesday. Master has been helping me relax when I get home from work. He's been joking around with me and allowing me to kneel at His feet while I tell Him about my day or while we're talking about whatever comes up.

While I was at work today I started thinking about how sometimes I wish I could be a stay at home slave. But the problem with that fantasy is I would want Him to be able to be home too. So it would be no worries, everything is fine, and all we have to do is whatever He wants us to do. So it's not just a really out there fantasy, it's impossible. We'd need some source of income, obviously.

I think if I was a stay at home slave and He went off to work for 8 or more hours a day I'd get bored, lonely, and restless. I know I'd have more housework to do and what not, but still. I probably wouldn't really know what to with myself. I can entertain myself but without Master with me it's not the same. Nothing really is.

And I enjoy contributing to the household financially. I just think maybe I need an extended break. I have a four day weekend coming up the week of our anniversary. So about 6 weeks away. That's been on my mind a lot lately, and while it's not an extremely long break it's better than nothing.

It's going to be two extra days with my Master, doing what we want and being able to submit to Him for four whole days without having to worry about getting up early the next morning or bedtimes. Well okay, Sunday night yes, but normally Master allows me to stay up a bit later on Sundays.

On the ride home in my carpool we were all talking about our significant others. And it was some what amusing to me. Each of them (one female, one male) thought they ran things in their household, but then would say something immediately after that that clearly stated that they weren't. Their comments went back and forth, and it sounds like they are each in a power struggle with their signifiacant other.

I remember what that was like. It was so exhausting. I'm glad that I know exactly what the power dynamic is in our relationship. It makes things easier. At least it does when I'm not fighting it. And I haven't been for a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment