February 15, 2011

Bedtime

I have asked Master to push back my bedtime. Right now it's 11pm. But since my energy levels are stabilizing and I'm not drained all day I am having a harder and harder time falling asleep at 11pm. He said we would talk about it later on tonight. So we'll see how that goes. He did say He would consider it but didn't want to talk about it at length until later. He just wanted to relax when I first brought it up when I got home.

I know it seems like a small thing but I hate laying in bed (or on the couch) not being able to fall asleep but knowing that if I ask Master if I can stay up will only annoy Him because my bedtime has been 11pm pretty much since I moved in with Him unless it's on the weekend. And we've been living together for 6 years now. Wow. I just realized that we've been living together that long. Huh.

I don't really have a specific time frame I am asking for, but I'm sure we'll discuss that when He decides to have the conversation.

Other than that I don't really have a lot on my mind. Work has been so boring that I'm kind of brain dead when I'm at home.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment