February 12, 2011

Restless

Master is restless today. There is stress of course. We're broke at the moment. As in really fucking broke. My paycheck doesn't hit until Friday and that's when we have to pay bills. We haven't been this broke in a while. We've at least at some cash to play with even if it isn't very much for a few months now.

It's hard to go from having a little wiggle room to having none.

He just got done telling me He's bored. He doesn't want to read, doesn't want to watch anything, doesn't want to play video games, and there is basically nothing going on online.

I understand that. But I can't do anything about it. When there isn't anything He wants to do, any suggestions I may or may not have become useless. It just sucks because I am trying to remain calm, and not freak out about money. I'm trying to enjoy the weekend with my Husband. But the stress keeps seeping in and ruining that. So when He's restless I take that as Him being cranky because of His movements and His lack of interest in anything. Then when I say that He actually gets cranky because I said it. It's just a bad cycle.

Maybe as the night goes on we'll start having a better time.

No comments:

Post a Comment