February 17, 2011

Long Time No See

Today while I was at work SS got a hold of me and asked what Master and I were up to tonight. She wanted to go out for dinner. So I got a hold of Master to make sure it was okay with Him. So the plans were made to meet up with her shortly after I got home from work.

We haven't seen her since she got engaged. Work, her kids, and her new fiance take up a lot of her time. Honestly I was a bit surprised that she contacted us out of the blue like that. Normally when she wants to hang out it takes some doing. But thankfully everything worked out.

We met her at a restaurant. Another surprise, she was on time.

But we actually had a great time. We talked, joked around, and basically just caught up on everything. She's moving in May and getting married in December. We're both happy for her, although we don't really care for her fiance. But he makes her happy, so whatever. It's not like he's an asshole or anything. In fact it's the complete opposite. He's a bit too nice. He's all polite and has basically no sense of humor. But like I said he makes SS happy.

We ate our food and hung out for a while after that and just really had a good time. Then she said she had something in her car for us. That was kind of weird, but we walked out to her car and she handed us a bread maker. She's never used it and wants it out of her place. So I figure what the hell, I can give it a try.

Now I just have to learn what the hell I need to make bread. And what kind of bread. I think I'll have fun with it! And I think Master will like it as well. I'm probably going to look it up online to see what kinds of bread I can make, and what ingredients I need. I miss baking but I don't have baking sheets or pans right now. Some of our old friends borrowed them and never gave them back. And now we don't talk to them anymore. One of these days I'll get around to replacing them. But for now.. bread will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment