February 5, 2011

Relaxing & Lazy Day

Today has been nothing special but it's been a great day. Master let me sleep in a bit and then had me run a couple of errands while He took His shower. When I got back home we just watched some Netflix, played some video games together, and talked for a while. We played with the dog and joked around a lot. Now Master is watching more Netflix and I'm just kind of nerding out online for a little while.

I'm not really sure what to post about to be honest with you. I'm just nice and relaxed in a way where I just kind of want to chill and not think much. I am letting my mind unwind after the work week and enjoying not really having to think about much at all.

I'm sitting here at the keyboard not knowing what to write at all. Sometimes this works for me and all of a sudden a subject pops into my mind and I go from there. This time? Not so much.

I have a feeling it's going to be a nice long night, hopefully ending in sex. Master and I haven't fucked in about four days. I know that's not a long time, but as I've said many, many times in the past.. I have a very high sex drive. But between my stomach not being the best for a day or two and then Master's lower back bothering Him, it's not been a very sex filled week.

I'm not complaining mind you, just saying.

So yeah. Before I just continue to write about how I don't know what to write about I think I'll end this post here. If I think of something later I may come back and post more. Or I might save it for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment