March 1, 2011

Fuzzy Feeling

Last night I was watching Master play video games while I was on the couch. The next thing I know Master is waking me up and it's a hour and a half later. Apparently I didn't look that well when I sat up because Master had a slightly worried look on His face and was asking me if I was okay.

I felt a little light headed and just an all around fuzzy feeling, like I was having a hard time focusing. I sat there for a while and the feeling passed. It was my turn to take the dog out, so I did that and when I came back in Master put the back of His hand against my cheek and He said I felt really warm. I was still feeling kind of out of it.

I fell asleep once again on the couch until I woke up for no particular reason and told Master I was going to the bedroom and that I love Him.

I have no idea why I felt the way I did last night. This morning I felt fine, all day I've felt fine, and tonight I'm fine as well. Like I said I have no idea what was up last night.

I hate it when things like that happen and I can't think of a logical reason as to why it happened. It kind of fucks with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment