February 7, 2011

Hubby Makes It All Better

I had quite the stressful day at work today. As some of you may remember, when I get up in the morning before I go to work I have to leave a note for Master telling Him where my mood is at. Even though I am on medication now and have been for a little while now, Master still wants me to do this and I find it comforting. So before I left for work I said that I was in a good mood. How could I not be? I was used and abused last night.

But shortly after I got to work some drama started with my coworkers. Long story short it had to do, in part, with me.  When I had to go to the emergency room not that long ago I had to call in that following Monday, and such made me go over my allotted personal time. Everyone who sat by me knew this because they overheard me saying something to my trainer about having to make the time up. So they all apparently assumed that I had been disciplined in some way for going over, whether it be verbal, written, what have you.. I wasn't because I have a great attendance record and I had a note from the emergency room doctor and so they let it slide this time. It was a one off. I hadn't told anyone about it at work because that was between me, my supervisor, and HR.

So anyway, I get to work today and one of the girls who sit next to me asks how my neck was feeling. I told her it was better. So then she has the balls to ask me, out of nowhere, if that had been my first write up. I was shocked honestly that she even asked me. And without thinking I said I didn't get written up. She quirked her eyebrow at me and then sat down.

So then another girl who sits by me comes in. Late. Again. Not just a little late. A half hour late. She does this constantly. So I'm sitting at my desk doing my job and the girl who was asking 20 questions when I got to work stood up and talked to the constantly late chick telling her that I didn't get written up. The constantly late chick got pissed. Not just a little pissed. But down right livid. She was saying how that's bullshit and it's not fair. Just because I had to go to the emergency room (That part wasn't a secret really cause people were asking why I was absent. Like I said I have really good attendance.) doesn't mean I should get special treatment. Apparently she had been written up not that long ago because she had called in and had already gone over her personal time by 30 hours. After that last call in she was now 38 hours over her personal time. I had gone over by 8 hours.

So yeah, I'm sorry an ER trip equaling a total of 8 hours of personal time over and only two months before it renews versus being 38 hours over and not having it renewed until August... lets see here.. big fucking difference. So this whole conversation is going on, loudly, and they are acting like I can't hear a fucking word they are saying. Now you can talk shit all you want, but don't act like I'm not there. That shit pisses me off. I told them it was none of their business and told them to stop acting like I can't hear them because it's extremely rude. That bitch was lucky this happened at work. I was polite.

So anyway, this irritated the hell out of me. So I sent Master an update and explained why. I then asked Him if He thought I was acting rationally. It's... odd to have to ask that. But I don't always have the best judgment of such things. I may think I'm acting rationally when I am actually going off about nothing at all. But He assured me that I was acting rationally and that He would have been upset as well.

I calmed down rather quickly and have decided that I'm just not going to talk about anything not directly work related with those two particular people. As in if I have to call in I'm not going to tell them why. I'm not going to discuss personal things of any kind with them. Normally I don't. I keep to myself at work. But in general conversation sometimes things come up and the only reason I'm talking to anyone is because we're all extremely bored and it kills time. But if they are going to be a bunch of drama queens about apples and oranges, then fuck em. Or rather, don't.

But enough about them.

I got home and Master had dinner ready. We ate dinner, watched Saturday Night Live on Netflix and joked around a lot. Before I knew it I was relaxing, comfortable, and in a great mood. He was making sure I was laughing and smiling and having a good time. He was doing His best to help me have a good evening. And it's working. He's still being strict and not letting me slack, but He's making sure I'm enjoying myself and winding down.

On top of the drama at work I also had a busy work day. I worked 9 hours not including my lunch break and will be attempting to do that all week so I can make up some of the hours I lost from the snow day last week. And He also knows I'm stressing about that because I can't really afford to have that time off my paycheck but I don't really want to work on Saturday so we don't have to spend more money on gas in the car. So I'm doing everything I can to make up as much of it up as I can during this week. I'm not flipping out like I use to before my happy pills, but still it's stressful.

He's a great Husband and just being home with Him helps me relax. But that extra effort He puts in is always appreciated and noticed. I hope He knows that. If He doesn't, He does now. *smiles* Thankfully He still reads my blog everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment