February 6, 2011

Pin Me Down

Last night Master and I knew we were in for a late night. We were both in just one of those moods where we both wanted to stay up late. But around midnight or so I looked at Him and asked if He would like to go fool around now so we aren't too tired when we finally did go to bed.

He wanted the light on so He could see everything. I complained at first, because sometimes I like the light on and other times I don't. It wasn't serious complaining, I was just being whiny about it as I laid down next to Him. He eventually grabbed my throat, told me to shut up, and shoved His tongue in my mouth. We made out for a while, and then He went down on me. I laid my arms at my side and ran my hands along His arms. Then He did something that He hasn't done in a while. He suddenly grabbed my wrists and pinned my arms down to the bed as He continued sliding His tongue along my slit.

He did let go eventually so He could finger me while He licked me. After I had an incredible orgasm He told grabbed my hair and maneuvered me onto my stomach, facing Him, so that I could suck His cock. A few times it felt as if He may just shoot His load down my throat, but each time He would have me slow down or change rhythm. He gently pulled my head up and had me get on all fours where He didn't pin me, but He grabbed my hips and moved me or forced me not to move, depending on what He was doing. It felt great. And then He placed His palm right between my shoulder blades and pushed me down, with my ass still in the air.

After having me cum a few more times, He had me lay on my stomach, pinned my wrists to the bed and hooked His legs under mine and forced them apart and roughly fucked me until He filled me with His cum.

He knows how much I love to be pinned down and roughly handled. But the best part of that? The best part is that He loves it too. He loves to make it seem like I'm helpless, that I can't fight back even if I wanted to. It's a huge turn on that He's not just doing it because He knows it gets me off. He's doing it because it gets us both off.

I think that's why I don't like other methods of bondage as much. It seems... impersonal. But when He's using His hands to pin me down or move me, or to hurt me, it's all extremely personal. It's in your face, skin to skin, and it makes me shiver. When He ties me up or cuffs me, I enjoy it. Don't get me wrong. But I much prefer His strong hands being on me and making it so that I can't move.

No comments:

Post a Comment