February 5, 2011

Wish List

I decided to start a new category on my blog where I post stuff that I want, clothing, heels, lingerie, kinky stuff, whatever. I know I've done posts like that in the past (which I'm hoping to be able to find and add to this category later) and I like the idea of doing it. It may not be extremely interesting to read as a blog post, but it'll be fun for me and make it easier for my to go back when I have the money and find the stuff I wanted to buy. (This first entry is probably going to be long, and a wide mix of stuff because I'm in the mood to window shop and very link heavy.)

Plus for some people I'm sure it will be interesting to read just because they may enjoy window shopping as well or just looking at various stuff. But either way I'll find it fun and useful. It won't always be very sexy stuff. I may just be a top I want, or a dress, etc. For now I'm going to try and break them down into categories in this post.

Random Clothing (Outside the bedroom):

I kinda of like this dress, but I'm not too sure about the color. I like the color red, but normally my clothing is darker than a strict red. If I do wear red it's a darker red.

I love this tank top, although it's not what I would normally consider my style. Which is odd for me, but I really do like it a lot.

This for some reason just speaks to me. Probably because it makes me think of 80's rock music for some reason. This dress is awesome. And I have to have this dress!

This dress is also kind of cute but I'm on the fence about it. This one makes me smirk because it reminds me of bondage and is hot.

Heels:

These are hot. I like this pair a lot but those buckles might be a bitch. Again this kind of reminds me of the lifestyle, but I could wear them out. I normally don't go for ones that are platform-ish but I do like these. I used to own a pair similar to these and I miss them. These are also pretty similar to my old pair. Kinda cute don't you think?

I love this pair.

Lingerie:

Master bought me a pair of leg warmers not that long ago.. and I love them. A lot. So I want more. I normally don't like cutesy designs but the hearts on these are cute. I also like these, this pair, and this one.

Master would love this on me. These are hot. I want this! I also like this one a lot. Master would also really like this on me. He's big into me in stockings. He also loves my ass, so this would be quite the tease. This one is very nice as well.

Okay I think that's enough for now. But I'm sure I'll do more once I hit another window shopping streak.

No comments:

Post a Comment