February 24, 2011

Muse

I don't know why but I just haven't been wanting to blog all that much recently. Well, it's not that I don't want to blog it's just that I don't really know what to blog about. Then again sometimes I do know exactly what I want to blog about but then I sit here and start typing and suddenly my mind goes blank and I try and find a way to at least get past the 100 word count.

It's been that way for at least a week now. And I have no idea why. I like blogging, I really do. But I just don't have any ambition to write. Which is weird, sometimes you just can't shut me up when I'm blogging and I end up with 1,500+ words in a post.

And right now... my mind is blank again. Ugh. I hope this weekend I can kick start my brain and get a real blog post done.

No comments:

Post a Comment