February 13, 2011

Yay... More Good News...

This is going to be some what of a rant. I'm trying not to be pissed off but it's kind of hard right now. So if anything I put on here doesn't seem rational, oh well.

I think I've blogged about Master having a very part time job that was freelance. It's not the greatest thing in the world but at least it was helping out here and there as far as finances went.

Well He got this freelance job through His best friend's girlfriend (soon to be fiance).

Money is tight right now and so He e-mailed her asking if there was going to be any work for this week. He does that every now and then just so it's not last minute. Because what she loves to do is wait until the day before and then go, "Oh yeah I forgot we need this done and it has to be done by the end of the day tomorrow."

Well she e-mailed Him back saying that no there isn't any work this week. Then she basically said, "Oh yeah and I also forgot to let you know that my boss is looking into hiring a company to do the job that you're currently doing."

You know, cause that's just something that slips your fucking mind. From the wording in her first e-mail this is not new information to her. After Master got a little aggravated in His response she totally changed her tune and said that she only found out about it this past week. Even still, you think you maybe wanna tell the person currently doing the freelance work that. And then she says, and I quote, "I thought it was clear that this was a contract position."

Um. I'm sorry. But a contract position would mean that there would be a contract involved. Freelance position is just what it says. Freelance. And while I realize this, it is a mom and pop shop that has a total of four actual employees. Master is the only freelance worker that they have, so now you're up to five. So news travels really fast, except for where Master is concerned. Apparently.

So Master is doubling His job search, and I'm helping Him out when I can.

So yeah. Thanks for the additional stress for this weekend. This weekend has pretty much sucked. Yesterday we were stressed about money and what not and got on each others nerves. Today was better. We joked around a bit, and I cleaned the kitchen, and we'd calmed down from yesterday. And then this was thrown into the mix. Yeah. That did not improve our mood. Although today neither of us is taking it out on the other, so at least that's an improvement over yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment