February 26, 2011

Make Me

Master and I watched a documentary today called "Fetishes". It is basically about this S&M club, with four professional "mistresses" who have clients that pay them to dominate them. Sex isn't involved but there is sexual contact of a sort... at least from what they showed in the documentary.

But anyway, one of funniest things in this happened. Now you think someone who went to see a professional mistress would be submissive right? Well this one guy came in because he had a fetish of wrestling "amazon" type women. And one of the mistresses there was quite tall and had a wider frame. So he pays to wrestle her. Clothes stay on (okay the guy took his shirt off) but they get down and wrestle. The mistress couldn't get the upper hand and you could tell it was pissing her right the hell off. The client isn't being really rough or anything she just wasn't physically strong enough to overpower him. So what does she do? She resorts to biting. A lot. She just kept biting him and scratching at him until he pushed her away from him, got up, put his shirt back on and said that isn't what he went there for. He went there to wrestle her not "be abused" as he put it.

And right after the client leaves the room (I wonder if he got a refund?) the mistress is pissed and kind of goes off about how if he was submissive then he would have enjoyed the biting and scratching. He wasn't submissive at all... blah blah blah. No bitch, you got pissed because you couldn't overpower him and you resorted to "girl fight" tactics. The only thing she didn't do was pull the dude's hair and that's probably only because he didn't have much of it.

I'm not saying I don't believe in fighting dirty but this dude paid her to wrestle with him and just because she couldn't strong arm him or he wasn't submissive during the wrestling she got emotional about it.

So anyway, while we were watching this Master and I both commented about how these women didn't seem like mistresses at all. Okay yeah they could talk shit and what not but not one of them looked like they could handle themselves if things actually got physical. I swear I could kick most of their asses, which is sad given that I'm 5ft1 and about 105 lbs.

And maybe it's just me but if you can't physically overpower me, I don't see the point of submitting to you. Master can and has physically overpowered me. And it's not that He even had to prove it before I wanted to submit to Him. I saw Him and went "Yep, that guy could toss me around like a rag doll. I really want to fuck Him."

So basically in my little head it makes sense to me that if you are going to give me an order, if I should refuse to do it, you should be able to physically make me comply.

No comments:

Post a Comment