February 23, 2011

Pressure Release

Since yesterday was so stressful, after we both calmed down a bit after I got home Master and I were goofing around and making each other laugh. Master allowed me to push past my normal limits of being a good slave and allowed me to just fully relax and play fight back when He was ripping on me and I would rip on Him, and it went back and forth until we were laughing so hard we could barely breathe.

And from there I crashed pretty hard and Master tucked me into bed and kissed my shoulder a few times before telling me He loves me and told me to sleep well. A little admission... I love it when He kisses the back of my shoulder while I'm laying on my side. It's so sweet.

But after work today it was back to business as usual. He still allowed me to relax and goof around but I stayed in my place and was a good girl. Before I knew it Master was ordering me to the bedroom where He promptly pinned me down and did what He wanted with me.

As soon as we were done He told me to do my blog post. So here I am, still behaving myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment