February 3, 2011

Odd Week

It's been an odd week. Not because anything weird has happened, but because I didn't work yesterday. The office was closed because of the weather. And as a result I feel like I'm already on next week. Yesterday felt like a weekend day to both Master and myself, and then I had to go back to work today, and for some fucked up reason it felt like a Monday. I was busy as hell in the morning, but in the afternoon I was bored out of my mind. So to my brain which apparently doesn't want to realize that today is in fact Thursday, I keep forgetting that tomorrow is Friday. Let alone the Friday that I get to leave work at noon.

I'm not complaining or anything, it just feels weird. It's bad enough when it feels like you've lost a whole day. But I feel like I lost a whole week. It's fucked up.

Master is feeling restless this evening. He was actually feeling restless yesterday, and it's continued into today. He doesn't know why. I get like that sometimes too. It's not like He's been crabby or an asshole or anything, He just seems tense.

So I'm not doing my usual "Did I do anything wrong?" gig. Okay that's a lie. I did ask that once yesterday, right after I could tell He was tense. I've been trying to be a good slave lately and as a result His mood has been pleased and relaxed. So when I noticed He was tense I ran through the things that happened that day and tried to figure out if I had done anything, or not done something. He said that it wasn't me, He was just feeling restless. And I haven't asked since. Which is good. I use to pester the hell out of Him about such things, to the point of pissing Him off. But this time once I knew it wasn't me, I let it go.

Now I'm just trying to get Him what He wants when He wants it. That way I'm not causing Him stress, and not pissing Him off.

It's not like I'm walking on eggshells or anything, I'm just relaxing and not hanging all over Him or trying to get Him to interact when He doesn't want to. I know I don't like it when I'm in that kind of mood, and so I'm trying to give Him His space just as I would want my space if I were feeling that way.

And by the way, that whole feeling restless thing out of no where and for what seems like no reason, really fucking sucks. I hate it when I feel like that.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment