February 16, 2011

Withdrawal

I am once again trying to quit smoking. The game plan that we came up with this time is that I'll quit first and then once the worst of my withdrawal symptoms are over (I'm figuring about a week?) Master will quit.

It sucks and I am so far hating every second of it. I'm quitting cold turkey because I'm not buying nicotine patches or gum that costs more than the habit I'm trying to kick. Fuck that. Especially when one of the major reasons why I am trying to quit is to save money. Yeah, I know. You would think it would be my health. But no. It's the cash. Figures huh?

I'm shaky and kind of just feel out of it. The shakiness I thought at first was because of my blood sugar. But it didn't go away after I ate. So I figure it's from the lack of nicotine. And mixed in with all this fun I'm irritable and grouchy, while trying not to be so I don't get in trouble with Master. All this and this is my first full day without a cigarette.

This blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment